Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First

G'day
This is mainly a weblog for myself, Aden Tranter.
I am a computer programmer that has studied Computer Engineering and IT, due to finding myself in the midst of a Startup I have deferred for 6 months.

I guess the reason I am keeping this online weblog is not only to show the world how bad i am at spelling and grammer but to let my thoughts and ideas have a footprint on the web.

I wouldn't say I'm an expert in any of the fields I intend to blog about, they are merely just my thoughts and ideas about topics and as everyone in this world, I am highly opinionated....Hopfully this doesn't lead to me offending anyone.
Definitely not what i set out to do.

Anywho, I am watching Season 2 of "The 4400" so i am going to finish this first weblog.......

Fairwell

No comments:

Post a Comment